Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book an appointment?
We have three ways to book an appointment.
1) You can call us on 01707 333390 during our opening hours. This is the easiest and quickest way to make your appointment
2) You can contact us via our Live Chat Function click on the icon at the side of this page which you have access past our opening hours. 7 days a week.
3) You can email us on email@example.com. E-mails will be responded to ASAP but guaranteed within 15 hours.
2. What will be involved in my first appointment?
Please visit our ‘treatments’ page for more information on our different treatments. We want you to feel comfortable, the best way to start your care with us is fully informed and as relaxed as you can be!
3. How long do treatment sessions last?
Chiropractic & Osteopathy – Initial Consultation are between 40-45 minutes. Please allow up to 20 minutes for follow up appointments.
Massage Therapy – We offer massage for 30, 45, 60 and 90 minutes.
4. Do I need to bring anything with me?
• You are welcome to bring leggings/shorts with you or clothing you feel comfortable in.
• If you are on any prescribed medication please bring full details with you.
• If you have running trainers and/or insoles which have been prescribed, please also bring these with you.
• If you have had any recent scans or hospital results please bring these with you to your appointment
5. Can I bring my children with me during my appointment?
Yes, you can. We appreciate how hard it can be to arrange childcare and wouldn’t want you to miss an appointment if this is the case. Please try to bring something to keep your child entertained where possible. We also have a waiting room where older children are welcome to stay during your treatment.
6. Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes, we do. Our cancellation policy is 24 hours notice. Please inform us if you need to cancel or move your appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the clinic. You may be charged up to 50% of the treatment session if we do not receive 24 hours notice as it often means we cannot fill the appointment slot.
7. Will I be able to park?
Yes. There is ample off street parking at the clinic, free of charge.