Information & Consent Form
Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Transmission at The Health & Vitality Centre
We are asking all our guests to read the below carefully and electronically submit the below form to confirm their understanding and agreement before attending the clinic for their appointment. We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
Precautions that The Health & Vitality Centre are following:
- All patients that request an appointment are contacted by The Health & Vitality Centre to establish:
- whether symptoms are present;
- if they are self-isolating;
- if anyone in their household has symptoms or is self-isolating;
- or they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- We enforce a strict policy that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms or living with family that have
symptoms must stay away from the clinic.
- A second triage is conducted at the Clinic, including a temperature check.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to – please ask if you would like to see
- All team members at The Health & Vitality Centre adhere to the previous social distancing guidelines issued by the Government;
- The layout of the clinic and timing of appointments have been adapted to maintain social distancing the best that we can;
- Clinical team members will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for everyone's protection
- The Health & Vitality Centre is committed to ensuring that every measure is in place to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19.