When Christmas comes around, people often prioritise other family and friends rather than themselves! It is not fun to be on your well-earned Christmas holiday and find that you’re unable to join in the fun because of your aches and pains.
- Perhaps you can’t kneel on the floor to unwrap your presents because of your knees?
- Perhaps you can’t carry a tray of glasses because of your shoulders?
- Perhaps you can’t help out with the washing up because of your wrists?
- Perhaps you can’t sleep on a blow-up mattress because of your back?
- Perhaps you can’t put the decorations up as high as before because of your neck?
- Perhaps you can’t join your family on the boxing day walk because of your hips?
Are these familiar? If so, why put up with it!
It is important to keep seeing your Osteopath/Chiropractor/Massage Therapist over this winter period so you stay in tip-top condition!
If you haven’t seen anyone before, perhaps it is the time to do something about it. We are available this season to assess and treat you so you can get on with everything else you need to be doing.
Please call us on 01707 333390 if you think this applies to you. Have a wonderful Christmas!