Vegan pepperoni pizza
You can’t really beat a good pizza. But cooking your own pizza is so fun and easy, it’s something we should do more often. You can tailor it to you own personal desire and create something that tastes specifically how you want it to taste! What could be better than that? We’ve tailored a healthy pizza recipe to create this vegan pepperoni pizza. Why not give it a go – you definitely won’t regret it! Yum.
- 8 oz (250 g) gluten-free flour
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 2 zucchini
- hot sauce
- 2 Tbs tamari
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- vegan cheese
- Wash and thinly slice the zucchini.
- In a baking dish, mix hot sauce with tamari and balsamic vinegar. Add the zucchini and mix, so that they are covered well.
- Cover and marinate over night in the fridge.
- Pro-tip: Put the spiced zucchini in the oven and bake at medium heat (320°F/160°C) for 10-15 minutes before storing in the fridge.
- Give all ingredients for the dough to a bowl and knead well. You should have a slightly moist but sticky dough. Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Form the pizza crust by spreading the dough.
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Spread the tomato paste on top of the crust. Add the marinated spicy zucchini slices. Top off with vegan cheese. You can of course use as much as you like.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.