The Health and Vitality Centre is an established multidisciplinary centre offering Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Massage, Orthotics and Nutritional advice, based in Welwyn Garden City.
We currently don't have any vacancies available, however if you feel that you would fit in with the team, do send us an email at healthandvitalityrecruitment@g
You would fit in with our team if you are:
- Passionate about Chiropractic and Natural healthcare.
- Charismatic, warm and diligent.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Wanting to learn and continue to grow to be the best version of them that they can be.
- Motivated, proactive and forward thinking, wanting to thrive in a supportive team.
- Wishing to be busy, helping lots of patients in pain, providing for their long-term healthcare goals.
Life As A Health and Vitality Centre Practitioner & What We Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established healthcare team in a great location - the beautiful Welwyn Garden City, only a 25 minute train journey from the centre of London.
- Bonus scheme to supplement generous salary.
- Mentoring and support from an experienced team of healthcare professionals.
- An excellence programme to continue your growth in Osteopathy, Chiropractic, and Natural healthcare, accompanied with business and personal development.
- Annual budget for external CPD provision (e.g. courses, conferences).
- Pension scheme.
- A fantastic experienced, highly skilled, and supportive team.
- Flexibility for full - part time position.
Do You Enjoy Talking Chiropractic Out Of The Workplace?
Variety is indeed the spice of life. We don’t just hide away in our cosy health centre keeping the secret of natural health care to ourselves and those who find us. We are a warm and friendly team who just love getting out there in our community spreading the word about natural health care and what we have to offer. Our team along with our highly famous ‘Jeff’ skeleton, regularly attend local fetes, health and fitness events, schools and businesses to provide our community with the best Chiropractic and Osteopathy education. And we have an amazing time together bonding as a team too! If you’re a raving Chiropractic or Osteopathy advocate (which we know you are) then the possibilities are endless!
Work Hard, Play Hard
If you love to work within a highly motivated team that are working towards a common goal, this centre will be right for you.
We work hard together, communicate effectively and get great results from Chiropractic, Osteopathy and Massage care. We embrace and celebrate this.
If you only like to socialize with your amazing team members whilst at work, then we are sorry to disappoint you! We love to get together as a team regularly for lunch, dinner, fun activities, guest parties and team training days. We have enjoyed fun team bowling sessions, which were in no way competitive! We have indulged in delicious food at our favourite Italian restaurants and laughed lots over Thai food and cocktails in London.
We really are a friendly bunch and we’d love for you to join us!
Who Are We
Hi I’m Paula Garcia, Chiropractor and Director at the Health and Vitality Centre. The centre provides professional, safe and effective Chiropractic, Osteopathic and Massage care for all ages.
I am registered with the General Chiropractic Council, United Chiropractic Association and have been involved in Chiropractic for over thirteen years.
I’m a huge believer in the power of natural healthcare and allowing the body to heal itself. There are many factors that keep us healthy and well, not just one or two things. I feel it’s so important to look after your body and mind by getting regularly adjusted, eating and drinking well, keeping stress levels low, getting good quality sleep and taking regular exercise. This philosophy runs through the centre and also our home lives to ensure that we look after ourselves to be the best that we possibly can every day.
Here are just 2 testimonials from previous practitioners who have worked alongside us:
Joe Triolo -
I had the privilege of working at HVC & loved it. I had a busy list with a great work life balance, allowing time at weekends to explore London and travel. As well as great training with Paula working on technique.
Paige Barnard -
I have not only grown as a practitioner at HVC but also as a person. I will use the skills that I learnt here throughout my career.
Get In Touch
Have you been practising for a while - but feel lost or ready for a change? Maybe you're looking for some certainty in uncertain times...
If so, the Health and Vitality Centre have a wonderful opportunity for you!
If you would like to apply for any positions or even just want to come and have a coffee and meet our team, please email us with a covering letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us on healthandvitalityrecruitment@g
Alternatively you can message us on Facebook, simply click the Facebook icon below.